Power Outage Info
Here are some safety tips for when you are dealing with outages:
• Report downed power lines immediately
• Stay away from downed power lines. Never go near them or touch them
• Warn others to stay away from downed power lines
• Never try to remove a tree branch or object from power lines
• When in a vehicle near downed power lines STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE
• Tell others to stay in their vehicle as well
• If you have to leave your vehicle for emergency reasons, locate a side of the vehicle away from the downed power lines then jump from the vehicle with both feet at the same time.
Help us Help you!
Please have the following information ready if possible.
• THE NAME ON YOUR ACCOUNT
• POLE TAG # ON YOUR TRANSFORMER POLE OR YOUR UNDERGROUND TRANSFORMER # (EXAMPLE: R12345 OR UG1234)
• PHYSICAL ADDRESS
• PHONE NUMBER YOU CAN BE CONTACTED ON
• YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
We have a crew on call 24/7 and strive for prompt response times to help keep your power on. You can report an outage by calling our main office at 1-(435)-722-5400 and pressing 6, or by logging into the smarthub app and reporting it there.
(After logging in select ☰ → Report An Issue/Inquiry → Power Outage)
To see our Outage Webmap of Current Outages click the link below